
So I was reading the fabulous Obnoxious Owl (check her out) and she gives great advice. Seeing as she's about nine years older than me I thought welllllll.... not all of her advice is applicable to girls and guys my age. So I thought, because I'm so clearly knowledgeable and cultured, and I also know a procrastination method when I see one, here's some stuff I learnt over the past couple years and I think you should know too. Enjoy :)
` Go to an art gallery. Even if it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Get cultured.
` Buy at least one pair of suede heels in your lifetime.
` Don’t wear said heels in the rain.
` Find out what bikini type is right for your body. Not every shape suits everyone.
` Watch It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It may not be your sense of humour, but it’s a work of genius and deserves to be appreciated.
` Grab a camera and get out there and shoot the world before it shoots you.
` When applying false eyelashes, let the glue dry for a little bit before applying. It took me ages to figure this out.
` Find your signature scent.
` People are never thinking about you. They’re thinking about themselves, just like you are. Quit the paranoia.
` Sing in the shower. I recommend Hannah Montana.
` Fake tan never works. Moisturizers that gradually build up to a tan are the way to go.
` If you’re self-conscious about your body, get to work on it. I promise you that if you get into shape and show off your body, you’ll feel a thousand times better than if you just avoid showing skin your whole life.
` Learn to love yourself.
` Get a Tumblr. Quick, easy, and they make you look awesome. Collect beautiful pictures.
` Don’t put mascara on your bottom lashes.
` On the topic of mascara, throw it out after 3 months. Trust me on this one. It will expire and you won’t know it and you’ll keep applying it and wonder why your eyes are so red and weepy all the time. Gross.
` Go to youshouldhaveseenthis.com and brush up on the trends of the 21st century otherwise you’ll have no idea what everyone is talking about.
So there you go. Advice I wish I had known a year ago. Tell me if it's useful or if I'm just boring you to death. :)

I went to that website, watched the video of the panda sneezing and couldn't stop laughing! hahaha
ReplyDeleteHahahaha I love that one! Grape Stomp is also teh lolz
ReplyDelete