On a scale of one to Will Smith, I'd say I'm pretty fucking smooth. Not to blow my own horn or anything but I'd like to think I have a way with words. I've been told I write nicely and I'm fairly sure my English Lit teacher is in love with me. But there is this one guy that I sound like a total idiot around. I look like a complete fool and my God, it's like I'm back in year seven with a crush on the pretty Asian boy who is quiet and intelligent. It's not even like I try that hard, in any circumstance. But with this one guy I can't say anything right, it's like I forget how to speak and the words just trip off my tongue and fall in a mess on the floor. And shit it's embarrassing.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
asshole
On a scale of one to Will Smith, I'd say I'm pretty fucking smooth. Not to blow my own horn or anything but I'd like to think I have a way with words. I've been told I write nicely and I'm fairly sure my English Lit teacher is in love with me. But there is this one guy that I sound like a total idiot around. I look like a complete fool and my God, it's like I'm back in year seven with a crush on the pretty Asian boy who is quiet and intelligent. It's not even like I try that hard, in any circumstance. But with this one guy I can't say anything right, it's like I forget how to speak and the words just trip off my tongue and fall in a mess on the floor. And shit it's embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment