Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the new face of failure

I am so insanely ridiculously hungry right now. That's not relevant to anything I'm about to say. Just thought I would share.

So I was sitting at lunch today with my two gorgeously wonderful best friends, chatting whilst cramming for my maths test next period. The picture above indicates rather well how we are all feeling. Year Twelve is raping my time, energy and life right now. I was a bit naive going into my final year of high school. I think I can be quoted as saying "It's just like Year Eleven" in the first week. This is terribly, terribly wrong. Year Twelve is hell. HELL.

I have never felt so much stress. I actually think I'm developing an ulcer. It's ridiculous. Today I had three assessments, including a test and an oral. I failed the test soo hard it's scary. I'm literally drowning in work.

I'm in a super bad mood and it's wrecking my ability to write coherently so I'm going to finish this boring-ass post before it's too late. :)

2 comments:

  1. man you have just made me sooooo excited about yr 12


    NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year 12 is awesome.

    NOT!

    Hahaha. Enjoy year 11 while you can

    ReplyDelete