Saturday, May 8, 2010

grease


So last night I got invited by some friends at Sacred Heart College to come and see their school production of Grease. Sacred Heart isn't a performing arts school so I was expecting it to be lame but I went along anyway because one of their best friend's was a T-Bird and we were all going to support him. I had forgotten that it was a private school, therefore a lot more time, money and effort would have been put into the production.

It was incredible. Their stage was in their gym and it had full-on wings; I was so jealous. The gym was packed because it was closing night but we had really good seats. The props were amazing, the stage setup was awesome, and the actors were incredible. The singing was fabulous. It was a mindblowing performance and I really really wish I had been in it!

On a side note, if you want to be able to walk, I wouldn't recommend showjumping and hockey in the same weekend. It causes extreme pain, blisters, cramped muscles and general unhappiness and misery. So yeah. Take my advice on this one people. I may never walk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment