Thursday, May 6, 2010

intellect

There is a guy who's been in my class for five years and I've never really noticed him. I always got him mixed up with another boy - that's how indifferent I was to him. Today I discovered his blog. And it's amazing. He is the kind of intellect that you want to sit down with a huge cup of something hot and chat about everything. The world, literature, music, politics, what happens after you die, shoes and ships and sealing wax. I don't think I've ever met someone so fascinating. To be fair, he also infuriates me. He has a very superior attitude towards the 'uneducated masses' and I kind of want to punch him in the face. I also want to kiss him because I think it would be one of those kisses that you think back to when you remember all the fabulous times.

The problem is, he's as indifferent to me as I was to him. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment