Friday, March 26, 2010

sweet sad song

This is quite accurately how I feel right now. I'm worn down to the bone but still somehow have the energy to make it to a scenic spot to crash. This saturday I'm going out to dinner in leederville with my girls, should be a good night. I have so much crap to do before holidays arrive. When they do come there are three ways I need to be spending my time:

1) making money
2) doing homework
3) having a social life seeing as I won't be able to have one for the rest of the year.

Somehow I'm going to have to strike a balance between the three. I'm worried that I will spend the holidays just fitting in all the stuff I have to do and I won't actually get around to relaxing and taking some time to just chill - which is what the holidays are ACTUALLY FOR. Sigh(duck).

Speaking of sighduck I miss my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment