
I was riding today and got soaked, and along with my body warmth the rain also took my inspiration. Usually it's the other way around, isn't it? Something about the weather chucking a hissy puts poetry in everyone's mind. Well not today. So instead I leave you with this.
http://chevalamant.tumblr.com/ In case you're an idiot, that's my Tumblr. You should check it out and if it peaks your interest, follow me because I occasionally put up pictures of half-naked people and/or cool lyrics.
The picture above is Misha Collins. He's beautiful in almost every way and you should watch some clips of Castiel from Supernatural on Youtube and you'll discover why I love him as much as I do. The lovely Kate whose blog is located here (http://kimikokate.blogspot.com) alerted me to a goldmine of Misha Collins photos and we spent hours fangirling over his amazingness last night. So jump on the Misha train before it leaves the station.
And lastly, I had something else to say but I forgot. Shit.

Haha, I almost used that photo! He looks gorgeous there but then again he always does.
ReplyDeleteThank you ever so much for the mention too :)
He's so purdy <3 You are most welcome love.
ReplyDelete